Monday, December 20, 2010

A Reinvited Mind


Ye can love me or hate me
because I know that he hath createdth I.
If you saw my discolor or squalor
and placed me beneath those taller in size,
know no begging for tawdry forgiveness
for I foundation comes heaven sent.

If you come sit next to thee to see
that in my life I have sat quietly.
Waiting for the salvation of silence
as another shares their solemnest secret
of oppression, depression or emancipation.
I rest in peace looking for sounds of reclamation.

Deep in my bones rests the marrow of tomorrow.
I have weakened in past remembrances
of wellness in the well of wealth that rises
from the riches in the psalms of Holy words.
The memories of generational wisdom delivers
I a fate turned over to triumph from death.

In the untouchable notes floating in rhythm
I remember the times of treasures
as humbleness weathers the scorning storm
of egos against elegance, while the hands of time
are tied against a current bashing on the shores
for the moon keeps us closer to the sun.

The internal flame of the undivided rides
to collide with the salvation of man
to conquer or unite the request of dying heroes
to predate the predators of selfishness
the wish is to conglomerate and enumerate
the alignment of Heaven for a unity in kindness.

The subconscious identity released to the conscious mind
the hearts of the solid sanctify the fight of God’s right hand.
Everlasting joy and grace to place and settle on the Earth
the atmosphere of the rich have depleted breathing rooms
in exchange the mentally able remain stable in numbers.
A slumbering nation awakes to identify the blunders of plunder.

I am far from depleted to leave it alone.
They reiterated from their semi-precious thrones.
I don’t seek approvals of men other than nods of heads,
remenants in suspension like a bridge within consciousness
while the heart and soul speaks for the first time, the mind
reinstates the dignified in a battle cry for a opined mankind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment